Primary Care zone
New to Confed19, the Primary Care zone hosted a series of sessions throughout the two days at conference, delivered by our primary care provider network, the National Association of Primary Care (NAPC).
As the NHS Long Term Plan looks to break down the divide between primary, community and acute health services, our new zone was an excellent opportunity to discuss future working together across the sectors and learn from colleagues who’ve successfully embedded integrated care.
- Building collaboration around population health
- Integrated care in practice
- Acute and primary sector – a common purpose
- Population health – what is it in reality?
- Team-based working – breaking down the barriers, new roles and MDTs
- International Learning
- Drop-in clinic
- Primary care homes – advanced primary care networks: impact and lessons learnt
- The digital primary care home: moving from extraordinary to ordinary
About the sponsors
|Centene UK is a health and care organisation with a specific focus on supporting and enabling integration. We establish long-term partnerships with the NHS and other public sector organisations to improve outcomes for patients and citizens through the delivery and coordination of care.
Centene UK is part of the Centene group of organisations including Ribera Salud and will be leading sessions on integrated care in practice and international learning.
|Capsticks’ legal experts have been have been advising the full spectrum of NHS organisations for around 40 years and are at the forefront of advising commissioners, GPs, social care providers and trusts on how to structure and govern the integration of services.|