Mental Health zone
Taking place at stand FA1 in the exhibition hall, the improved Mental Health zone will host a number of seminars during breaks in the programme that will deep-dive into particular areas of focus for the mental health sector. Seminar topics include supported housing, children and young people’s mental health and veteran mental health.
- What should the 0-25 model of children and young people’s mental health services look like?
- Enabling Technologies for Health and Social Care: Home Group in association with Amazon Web Services
- How can Primary Care Networks help transform mental health care?
- Truly Integrating Health and Housing: Home Group in association with The National Care Forum
- Combat Stress
- What does a true integration between health and housing really look like?
- Reducing costs and improving mental health bed management – lessons from Beech Range
For more information about the zone, please email Emma.Paveley@nhsconfed.org.
About the sponsor
|Home Group is a registered charity that provides a unique mix of health, social care and housing services. As a large housing provider, we have a wealth of expertise and deliver a wide range of specialist and support services to people with complex health and social care needs.
We recognise the diverse needs communities have and have a team of specialists and clinicians within our business that can work with you to support the NHS’s commitment to improving health and wellbeing through innovative new models of care.