Thousands of health and social care leaders join us every year in June for our two-day annual conference and exhibition.
Whether you are new to our conference or a regular attendee, here’s why we think you should be there in 2019:
- Connect and collaborate with over 1,650 health and social care leaders.
- One stage with prestigious keynote speakers.
- New conference strands that address the key areas affecting health and social care today and for the next decade.
- Focused seminars covering key areas that are impacting health and care.
- Expert tips, techniques, innovations and insight to help you improve patient care and get to grips with integration.
- Dedicated time to talk to more than 100 network healthcare suppliers.
Nearly 100 per cent of Confed18 delegates who responded to our post-event survey, said that some or all of their objectives for attending the event had been met.
With the NHS at this critical juncture, Confed19 is an integral opportunity for the whole system to come together to discuss sector-wide challenges including Brexit, integration and the NHS Long Term Plan. Book now and be part of the conversations that will help shape the future of health and social care.
What our delegates said about Confed18
“It is the first time I’ve been to a conference like this for some years and it provided a great networking opportunity and time out to hear from a range of people in different parts of the system” – Executive Director or equivalent, Other NHS Body, Commissioning
“Excellent conference great balance on patient-focused care and the support we need to give to our hard working and dedicated staff” – Chair, NHS Foundation trust
“A fantastic first contact with Confed which undoubtedly will be repeated” – Chair, CCG, Primary care