Our virtual events will be just like the live events you know and value from the Confed. We will still be bringing you engaging headline speakers, rooms for interactive debate and panel sessions as well as coffee breaks to catch up with colleagues and our exhibitors. The only difference is it will all be streamed live to your browser.
- The full conference rate entitles delegates to attend all three days of the conference (15-17 June 2021) and access content on demand for up to one month after the event.
Why can't I make a group booking for my organization?
The NHS Confed virtual Conference is being hosted on the Swapcard virtual event platform. Due to the event being hosted online, each registered attendee requires a unique identifier in the form of a first name, surname, and work/individual email address.
Unfortunately, using a primary group booker is not compatible with our virtual events platform therefore we have not offered a group booking function for this event. To register multiple people from one organization, you will need to create a new registration using the details of the person attending for each attendee. Each registration should take no more than 3 minutes to complete.
If you experience difficulties creating individual registrations for multiple people within your organization, please contact the events team at email@example.com and we will talk you through how to complete your booking.
- To complete your booking, you will be required to pay by credit card at point of sale.
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, a BACS transfer can be arranged. Please note, there is a 5% surcharge for any bookings being paid by invoice. For any enquiries please ask them to contact our Finance team firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are entitled to a discount code, it will have been sent to you in an email.
- If you are booking using a discount code, the person eligible for the discount code will need to be processed separately. Any additional delegates must be processed as a different booking.
Cancellations and delegate swaps
- For any cancellations made up to 4 weeks prior to the conference (15-17 June), delegates are entitled to a full refund.
- If delegates provide less than 4 weeks’ notice of cancellation, they will be charged the full booking fee. This also applies to group bookings.
- Delegate swaps need to be made up to two weeks prior to the event. Delegates must provide full contact details of the new delegates who will be attending.
So how does it work?
Using the easy to navigate tool bar you will be able to look at the whole agenda for the event and plan your day. Drop in and out of the live sessions, roundtable discussions and visit our virtual exhibition. You will still be able to connect and network with colleagues in our networking lounges and participate fully in sessions by turning your camera on and joining in the conversation or through the chat and Q&A function.
How do I join?
All you need to do is register as normal for the event and 1 week prior you will receive your joining link giving you access to the event page. From here you will be able to create your profile allowing other attendees to connect with you and plan which sessions you would like to attend.
On the day of the event join through your bespoke joining link and click on the session or event area you would like to join. If you have any issues the events team here will be on hand to help.
Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
|Operating system||Windows 7 - Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) - macOS Catalina (10.15)
Google Chrome OS
Android OS 5 (Lollipop) - Android 9 (Pie)
iOS 10 - iOS 12
|Web browser||Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
Safari (latest version)
Microsoft Edge (latest version)
|Internet connection||Computer: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
Mobile device: 3G or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio)
|Hardware||2GB of RAM (minimum), 4GB or more of RAM (recommended)
Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)
|Mobile device||2011 or newer e.g.
iPhone 4S or newer or iPad 2 or newer
Please note we do not recommend using Internet Explorer as Microsoft are ending their support of it and we often encounter problems with delegates who use it being unable to access events.